Athlete Registration System
The Athlete Registration System provides a secure website for parents at your school to:
- Create an account for registering one or more athletes
- Complete online clearance forms in place of your traditional paper-based forms
- Make donations via credit card without having to leave the registration site
- Upload scanned document(s) for forms requiring handwritten signatures (i.e., the mandatory Pre-Participation Physical Examination Form)
- Review submissions at any time
- Update information as needed when granted access by the school
- Intuitive, step-by-step instructions throughout the registration process
- Customized error-checking for every form inside the registration workflow
- Integration with our Athlete Management System
- Storage of information for future years of enrollment
- Mobile-ready interface for maximum accessibility
Privacy and Security
Several steps are taken to ensure that student data remains secure and is not shared with unauthorized parties:
- Student directory information (student ID, last name, first name, and grade level) is preloaded into the system before registration begins.
- Parents must provide an exact match of this information before claiming access to the student record
- No private information regarding a student exists inside the registration website when the initial user claims access.
- Only one authorized user can access the registration record via the registration website.
- Schools can easily switch access to a different user account if necessary